Monday, September 29, 2008

A run for your money...

Obviously my name in Emily.
Im 20 years old, and the mother of a beautiful boy named Jude.
i have two beautiful sisters, two handsome nephews, and a gorgeous niece on the way.
I live with my mom and dad, and work 40 hours or more a week at Mongolian GRILL, but not lately?
Im 99.9% sure I've meet the man im going to spend the rest of my life with.
If you know me at all you know that i like to laugh and make others laugh.
I think im pretty layed back, but yet very stubborn.
Well, im pretty sure who ever reads this already will know all these things, ha but incase you don't and you want to know, there you go!



Even though my body doesn't get a minute rest while Im at work, meaning, i barely have enough time to go to the bathroom let alone get a chance to catch my breath. Every night when i get home i always find it very hard to go to bed. It may be because i don't really have time to think about anything of any type of importance, that the minute i take a seat in my car the overwhelming thoughts of reality come back to my mind and i can't seem to stop thinking.
So maybe this thing will help, who knows i guess we will seeeeeeeeee.

I'll have to update tomorrow a real blog about my day.
It won't be very eventful, trust me.

1 comment:

Life of Lisa said...

Hey Emily! I don't know if you remember me, I'm a friend of Nat's from high school. I believe you and I had health class together my junior year! How are you?